Faith Baptist Church Faith Baptist Church Faith Baptist Church

David & Teresa Azzarello

Missionary Information

Name: David Azzarello
Age: 62

Spouse: Teresa Azzarello
Age: 60

Mission Field: United States of America

Home Church: Lancaster Baptist Church
Lancaster, California

Missions Agency: BIMI
Harrison, Tennessee

Our Missionary for 2 years


Missionary Update 08/13/2018


Missionary Photos

Missionary Update 07/13/2018


Missionary Photos

Missionary Update 03/09/2018

Hi Pastor Smith,

I trust you’re having a great New Year as we head into this Spring season!

We are excited about what God is doing here in SoCal as we prepare for the Grand Opening of the next church plant, South Port Baptist Church, on May 20!

When we were there for the Preacher’s Delight you mentioned that we should let you know when we would be ready for New Testaments.  Well, the time is here – would it be possible to have 250 copies for the new church plant?  We are thinking a patriotic theme for the cover since the day before the Grand Opening we will hold a God and country rally.  There are also 2 military bases in Port Hueneme (where the church will be planted) – so we’re praying the patriotic theme will resonate with the community.  We would give out the New Testaments at both the God and Country Rally and the Grand Opening service.

Would it also be possible to update our ministry booklet for EverycityUSA as we continue to seek to gain support from churches as we present our ministry at conferences.

Please let us know if this is a project that would work in your timeline.

We appreciate your dedication for distribution of the Word of God and assistance for church planting!

God Bless!

Bro. David Azzarello


Missionary Photos

Missionary Update 03/02/2018


Missionary Photos

Missionary Update 01/08/2018


Missionary Photos

Missionary Update 09/08/2017


Missionary Update 08/21/2017

Dear Pastor and Church Family,

We hope you are doing well and that the Lord is blessing your ministry as you seek to reach folks for Christ!  We are sending this letter asking for your prayer support as we begin the ground work for our next church plant in Oxnard, CA.

We have begun soul winning and have been able to see some folks saved, and tonight we begin a 5-week Bible Study over the Book of Philippians.  Lord willing, we plan to have the Grand Opening for River Ridge Baptist Church on September 24, 2017!  The Lord has allowed us to find a great meeting place at an incredible price!

Please pray for the following needs:

  1. For folks to show up!
  2. Salvations
  3. for all the needs for the new church plant to be met


I am attaching a list of our needs so that you may pray with us


Thank you!

David and Terrie Azzarello


BIMI USA Church Planters


Missionary Update 05/05/2017


Missionary Update 03/13/2017


Missionary Update 02/17/2017

Dear Pastor,
Last week we emailed you asking you to help us pray for the Grand Opening of our latest church plant in Ventura, CA. I am happy to report that God has answered prayer with a great day for the birth of Northpointe Baptist Church!
God led us to seek support as church planting missionaries to the US after planting 3 in Northern California. For 21 months, we were on deputation presenting our ministry in over 150 churches, racking up thousands of travel miles. At the end of October 2016, our support level had reached 90% and we had peace that the Lord was leading us to begin preparation for the next church plant trusting Him for the remaining 10% of our needed support.
On January 28, 29, God led us to have a God and Country event to reach out to the unchurched (44% of Ventura population). We had 4 churches come to help with outreach and music. God blessed us with approximately 180 in attendance with 52 local visitors and 5 salvations over the 2 days. The following Thursday evening we held our first Bible study with 10 in attendance and 1 lady trusting Christ as her Savior. We were able to reach 3 more souls while out soulwinning during the week leading up to the Grand Opening Service. On that day, we had 60 in attendance, 26 of which were local first time visitors. We were very pleased to have 4 of our converts in attendance as well for which we praise the Lord!
We are thankful for the many churches that take the time to read our prayer and update letters and continue to pray that the Lord would work on hearts about supporting the ministry the Lord has entrusted to us. Would you consider praying about partnering with our ministry in prayer, or to help towards the remaining 5% needed monthly support?
Thank you in advance for your consideration and friendship. I pray the Lord will bless you as you serve Him where He has placed you!
Your friends,

David and Terrie Azzarello

All Rights Reserved © 2015 Faith Baptist Church - 5714 29th Street Northeast Tacoma, WA 98422 - 253.927.7673