Mission Field: Japan
Years of Service: 15
Home Church: Maranatha Baptist Church
Missions Agency: Baptit International Missions Inc.
Our Missionary for 12 years
26 May 2017
Dear Yokosuka Baptist Church and friends,
Friday showers of blessing and greetings in
the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
I don't think I shared this great picture of
the recent Mother's Day Banquet picture yet, we appreciate the Tabugans. You
have more pictures in the YBC Facebook, go to ybcjapan.org
and find Yokosuka Baptist Church Facebook. See attached special picture.
We appreciate Miss Ethel as well for the
Are you aware that after we
put GOD first all the time, in YBC after GOD, family and loved-ones are
next. No Pastor's Visitation on Memorial Day Monday - see attached
Are you aware that though we
are a missions-minded and soul winning church, in YBC we want to apply
Heavenly wisdom. On scheduled YBC soul winning today and other
times, if it is raining half an hour before it starts, it is automatically
cancelled - see attached bulletin.
Are you aware that we are
about to hold the 3RD baby shower in 2017? - see attached bulletin
- Are you aware that everyone
is invited to the Patch and Pee Wee Potluck, Fellowship, and Games? - see
- Are you aware when the YBC
leased curry parking area will be closed? - see attached bulletin
Let us bring people to church and expect to
receive a blessing for the LORD.
Wear a flag pin, or a flag tie, or modest
Christian attire, with red, or white, or blue. Happy Memorial Day to all
Please pray, pray, and pray for Yokosuka Baptist
Church and the Navatos daily. I just prayed for you specifically by name.
Love in CHRIST,
Missionary Ed Navato
A quote for Memorial Day...
"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers
or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny
and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious in the
defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the
-Rear Admiral Jay R. Stark, US Navy, 10 Nov 1995
14 April 2017
Dear Yokosuka Baptist Church and Friends,
Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST, exciting times are upon us!
Two Sundays ago, Brother Jeremy Maniego got baptized! Last Sunday, Ms. Janet (Ms. Berty's Mom) got saved after the morning service altar invitation! Also last Sunday, Brother Walter and Ms. Michelle Jackson joined Yokosuka Baptist Church.
More exciting times are upon us: Please be in much pray and consider if you are in the area:
• attending the church-wide Soul Winning tonight Friday 14 April 2017 at 6pm across from the Base Main Gate
• attending the Men and Boys Prayer Breakfast in the CPO Club on Saturday 15 April 2017 at 9am on base. Please see one of the base folks for access if you need one.
• attending our annual Spring Revival with Evangelist Bob Jones starting Sunday 16 April 2017 10am, 11am, and 6pm; and Monday through Wednesday 17 through 19 April 2017 7pm every week night.
• taking our Evangelist for a meal during the week of the revival, and giving our tithes, faith promise missions, and also love-offerings for our Evangelist every church meeting
• I will meet with the men of the church shortly after the Sunday evening service 16 April 2017 in the main auditorium by the side corner of the lending library.
• most of all please, please pray, invite, and bring visitors in every service. Help me pray for 20 more new members joining Yokosuka Baptist Church in 2017. I beg you to pray to the LORD of the Harvest to send more of HIS laborers to HIS Harvest in Yokosuka Baptist Church!
I will be picking up our guest Preacher today, feed him, get his lodging situated, and we will see you in our Church-wide Soul Winning tonight at 6pm. Remember to read everything in the bulletin specially the upcoming events.
We have another Believer's Baptism this Sunday 16 April 2017! If you got saved recently, kindly prayerfully considering to follow the LORD JESUS CHRIST in Believer's Baptism. Let me know ASAP please.
Call me, text me, or email me any time if I can be a blessing to you and assist you in any way. I will get back with you in I am driving at the moment dear folks!
I am praying for each one of you by name, specially our underway, TAD, on leave, and in need of healing folks.
GOD knows how much I love you. GOD bless you, your loved-ones, and church ministries!
Love in CHRIST,
Brother Ed Navato
Missionary to the US Military in Japan
All Rights Reserved © 2015 Faith Baptist Church - 5714 29th Street Northeast Tacoma, WA 98422 - 253.927.7673